Post Abortion Syndrome
DON'T SUFFER IN SILENCE - There is HOPE AFTER ABORTION
POST ABORTION SYNDROME SYMPTOMS
- Impacted grieving: This reflects an inability to complete the grieving process.
- Self-destructive tendencies such as eating disorders, sexual dysfunction, and substance abuse.
- Feelings of isolation.
- Feelings of confusion and difficulty concentrating.
- Anxiety attacks.
- Outbursts of rage or anger.
- Aggressive behavior.
- Nightmares or sleeping disorders.
- Recurrent and intrusive thoughts about the abortion or the aborted child.
- Flashbacks to the abortion experience.
- Feelings of intense grief or depression on the date of the abortion or the due date of the aborted pregnancy.
- Repression or denial about thoughts or feelings dealing with the abortion.
- Efforts to avoid activities or situations which remind one of the pregnancy or abortion.
- Withdraw or estrangement from others.
- Inability to maintain loving or trusting relationships.
- A sense of hopelessness or futility about the future.
- Diminished interest in previously enjoyed activities.
- Suicidal thoughts or acts.
Copyright © 2013, . Designed by Devsaran.